Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas - my gift to you.

At this time of year we count our blessings and look back at the previous year.

This was yet another record setting year for Premier Insurance Partners, every department is up 2x or more. Our Med Sup sales are up hugely, our life insurance has doubled twice, and our annuities are simply soaring!

Thank you for your business.

My gift to you is a FREE ebook of my lastest published book, Extreme Producers: Their Insights and Secrets. Many of you surely will receive a Kindle as a gift - this ebook could be your first read!

Simply reply to me and I will forward it to you. I encourage you to read more about the book at Amazon or Barnes and Noble websites, or go to www.extremeproducers.com.

Merry Christmas,
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment